“Where you lead, I will follow anywhere that you tell me to. If you need, you need me to be with you, I will follow where you lead.” – Carole King
Mother’s Day is this Sunday and no one could be more surprised than me. It seems to me like it was the beginning of April and now here we are a few days out from Mother’s Day weekend. If this holiday caught you off guard as it did me, hopefully the following gift guide will help make your weekend perfect for the mom in your life.
My mom and I have similar taste so I tend to know what she would like: anything film, travel, or coffee related. However, these gifts should make any mom happy, except, probably Emily Gilmore- ish moms. Enjoy this Mother’s Day, regardless if you have a mom in your life or not. Treat yourself and spend time with those you love.
- Pink Notebook // What mom could ever have too many notebooks? If your mom is anything like my mom, she always “needs” a new notebook for whatever her task is for the day.
- Movie Tickets // Splurge on your mom and take her to see a movie she has been wanting to see lately. My suggestion: Avengers: Endgame. However, if your mom isn’t into Marvel or superhero movies (you have my condolences). The Hustle with Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson comes out of this weekend and it looks mom-worthy.
- Cute bag // Get your mom a purse that should wouldn’t normally buy for herself. Something fun and cute more than practical.
- TV Series // Your mom’s favorite television series that she loves to watch, but hasn’t purchased for herself may be the perfect gift this year.
- Matching pjs // My mom is terrible about buying pjs for herself. She tends to keep the same thing for years. This pink Jcrew pj set is a great mom-worthy gift.
- Road Trip // You may want to do something different this year and take your mom on a road trip for a few days.
- Chemex // The Chemex coffee system was what I got my mom for Christmas this past year and she can not rave about it enough. She is in love with the taste of coffee made in her Chemex. If your mom is a coffee lover look no further.